Through the work that I've been doing with design clients and through teaching about Interior Design I've found that there is a need for something more beyond creating pretty spaces.
So, I've created a class called Life Redesigned.
Our lives are busy, we put ourselves last, our homes are cluttered and it feels sometimes like chaos reigns.
If any of the below statements are true a) you are not alone and b) it's time for a change.
- You can't close your 'junk' drawer
- You keep reaching for the same five things hanging in your closet and the rest of your clothes are gathering dust
- You've experienced loss or grief and have a hard time letting go of things
- You misplace your keys at least once a week
- There is a pile of mail on the dining room table
- You are ashamed to have people over
- You are afraid the dust bunnies will start attacking soon
- Your home makes you feel anxious
- Your house looks clean on the surface but if anyone opens the closet the gig is up
- You think if you get a storage system everything will get better
Life Redesigned will help you clear out the things in your home that are not serving you well and holding you back.
If you want to learn more about the course I talk about it on my new podcast